This recipe is not only quick and easy, but it’s vegan and super delicious!! It’s packed with a plant-based protein power house, lentils! Lentils are in-expensive, easy to digest, low in fat and full of nutrition. Enjoy this hearty soup!
– 1 cup of green organic lentils (soak for 1 hour)
– 4 cloves minced garlic
– 1 large onion chopped
– 1 – 28oz can diced or crushed tomatoes
– 4 cups veggie stock (or water)
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
– 1/4 teaspoon cumin
– In a large pot, sauté garlic & onion in olive oil until translucent.
– Add other ingredients.
– Cook for 1 hour or so, on medium or medium high uncovered occasionally stirring.
– Add extra water or veggie stock as it cooks if it gets too thick.
If you tried this recipe or have any questions, please let me know in the comments section below! Thanks!
Credit to: D.S.