This recipe is not only quick and easy, but it’s vegan and super delicious!! It’s packed with a plant-based protein power house, lentils! Lentils are in-expensive, easy to digest, low in fat and full of nutrition. Enjoy this hearty soup!
– 1 cup of green organic lentils (soak for 1 hour)
– 4 cloves minced garlic
– 1 large onion chopped
– 1 – 28oz can diced or crushed tomatoes
– 4 cups veggie stock (or water)
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
– 1/4 teaspoon cumin
– In a large pot, sauté garlic & onion in olive oil until translucent.
– Add other ingredients.
– Cook for 1 hour or so, on medium or medium high uncovered occasionally stirring.
– Add extra water or veggie stock as it cooks if it gets too thick.
If you tried this recipe or have any questions…
View original post 19 more words