This easy tasty smoothie is a must try! With a lovely thick texture and full of rich berries and Greek yogurt, it’s loaded with antioxidants and protein. All frozen fruits used for this smoothie would preferably be organic.
– 1/4 cup frozen pomegranate arils
– 1/2 cup frozen cherries
– 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
– 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
– 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
– 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
– Optional: 1 tablespoon organic ground flax seed
– Thaw out all frozen fruit for at least 30 minutes, then add all ingredients to blender.
– Blend on high for at least 2 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
– If smoothie is too thick, add and blend with a dash of vanilla soy or almond milk.
– Ratios of the fruit can be changed around or played with.
If you tried this recipe or have any questions, please let me know in the comments section below! Thanks!
Credit to: M.P.