Ok, I know you won’t believe me but I have never had a such a delicious salad dressing in my life and I’m giving you the recipe! That’s right – you should feel honoured. This recipe is SO simple too! Even though I try to stay as vegan as I can, my one weakness (especially when it comes to salads) is goat/feta cheese. This dressing becomes even more heavenly when mixed with goat cheese.
– 1 tablespoon of Dijon Honey Mustard (or just plain old Dijon works fine too)
– 2 tablespoons of Agave Nectar (if you use the plain Dijon than use Honey instead of Agave Nectar)
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
– 1 clove of crushed garlic
– 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
– 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
– Whisk first five ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
– Stir in balsamic vinegar.
– Slowly add oil in until completely combined.
– Keep refrigerated in a jar/container with a tight lid.
Can you even believe how simple this recipe is?! It seems way too good to be true but it really is amazing! Thick with just the right amount of sweetness. Try this dressing with a spinach salad mixed with strawberries, cucumbers and toasted walnuts. Yummy… Please try this recipe and tell me what you think!
Based off the recipe from: http://www.chinesegrandma.com/2010/11/balsamic-vinaigrette/