White tea is the least processed tea available, it is not fermented and the immature leaves are picked from the Camilla Sinensis tea bush right before the buds have fully opened. White tea is full of important antioxidants especially polyphenols. Find out why you should start drinking this tea daily with the benefits it can add to your health!
Health benefits of white tea:
– Antioxidants found in white tea reduce the look of aging and support glowing healthy skin
– Fights off newly forming fat cells
– Polyphenols can protect against cancer such as colon and prostate by inhibiting tumor growth
– Can improve artery function, thin the blood and lower blood pressure
– Protects against the risk of strokes
– Aids in reducing bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol
– Promotes good cardiovascular health
– Protects the immune system by killing unneeded and dangerous bacteria and viruses
– Reduces the risk of rheumatoid arthritis
– Can help reverse sun damaged skin
– Contains a small natural amount of fluoride to help prevent tooth decay
It is recommended to drink at least one cup daily of white tea to really yield the benefits of this antioxidant rich tea. Try to buy this tea organic and look for a white tea that doesn’t have many additives, preservatives or a lot of sugar added.
For more information, please check out my sources:
*This blog is not intended to give professional medical advice and you should always check with your healthcare practitioners before trying anything new or regularly.